Thursday, September 24, 2009

Are You a True Warrior?

Have you ever felt that you were here for a purpose – a very specific and special one? If so, then these affirmations can help bring out the 'true warrior' in you – that part of you that is not fearful, judgemental or weak, but courageous, accepting and powerful.

WAYS OF THE WARRIOR (by T. Harv Eker)

I create every moment of my life

My choices create my reality

My response creates my outcome

Thre is no "cant", I choose to do or choose not to

There is no "try", I do or do not do

I am true to my own heart

I speak my truth...with compassion

I keep my commitments

My word is law

I approve of myself, now

I don't have to please everybody

I don't take anything personally

I understand that how others judge me is about them

I look 'em in the eye, I tell'em who I am, and if they don't
like it, _____'em!

Remember, a warrior is charged with accomplishing a task – no excuses. He is also responsible not only to himself, but to his fellow warriors. He dies, if he has to, doing his duty. He risks it all when he goes to the rescue of a member of his clan. It's not about him, but about the task and about his tribe – his fellow warriors.

In summation, a warrior takes charge of his life and dives in full on. To every challenge he says, "bring it on." The big question is, will you be a Warrior of Light, driven by virtue or the opposite? The tools of self-empowerment are being given to you – only your intentions set you on the stage as a Warrior of Light or a Warrior of Destruction.

No comments:

Post a Comment